CAREERS WITH COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER OF BUFFALO, INC.
The Community Health Center of Buffalo, Inc. (CHCB, Inc.) serves over 20,000 Patients annually who speak 17 different languages and reside in communities across Erie and Niagara counties. Our mission is to provide affordable, quality, comprehensive, culturally sensitive, preventive, and primary healthcare services to promote wellness and address health disparities. As primary care providers, we have the responsibility to support underserved communities, address disparities and promote equity in our communities.
At CHCB, Inc., we care about all people and believe that everyone has the right to high-quality healthcare. CHCB, Inc. is guided by the following principles:
- Quality: Commitment to excellence in service delivery that is achieved through teamwork. data integrity, and continuous improvement.
- Accountability: Responsibility for actions and decisions and accountability as stewards of the public trust.
- Diversity: Respect for everyone, their cultures, and their ideas.
- Health Equity: Actively engage in eliminating health disparities where residents live, work, play, and learn.
- Integrity: Honesty and ethical business practices.
- Collaboration: A commitment to meaningful partnerships to best serve the community.
- Connectivity: A commitment to connecting with patients and the community in meaningful ways.
We are in search of individuals who are inspired by our mission and values; and who want to contribute to the realization of our vision to provide all people access to services that promote wellness.
For a list of current CHCB, Inc. job opportunities and to apply online, please click on the following: https://tinyurl.com/2p8w43dc
For further information, contact:
Human Resources Director, Community Health Center of Buffalo, Inc.
(716) 986-9199, ext. 4001 | [email protected]