Family PlanningAsk About Our Screening Options
It’s All In the Family With Our Family Planning Services
The Community Health Center of Buffalo, Inc offers caring, non-judgmental, and confidential sexual health services to women and men. Our expert medical staff provides education and support to help you select the most effective and appropriate birth control for you. On-site staff is available to assist uninsured individuals with receiving low-cost or free family planning services.
Preventive Services Are Available:
- Teen-friendly Services – Walk-ins and Same Day Appointments Welcome
- Birth Control – All FDA approved methods, including Implants & IUDs, are available on-site
- Pregnancy Testing & Options Counseling
- STD Testing & Treatment
- Rapid HIV Testing & Prevention Counseling
- Treatment of Vaginal Infections
- Well-woman Exams & Breast and Cervical Cancer Screening
- Preconception Care to help you plan for a healthy pregnancy
- Infertility Screening
You can schedule an appointment at our Buffalo and Niagara Falls locations by calling the Family Planning Program at 716-986-9199.
ASK ABOUT OUR SCREENING OPTIONS
It’s possible to have a sexually transmitted disease and not even know. This is why it’s important for men and women to be screened, especially if you are planning to start a family.
Don’t risk transmitting something to your partner. We offer screening and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, as well as screening for cervical cancer and urinary tract infections.
Be proactive and call today to make your family planning appointment in Buffalo, NY and surrounding areas.