Community health center of Buffalo, inc.
community health center of buffalo, inc.
Let Us Restore Your Quality of Life
In 2018, the Community Health Center of Buffalo, Inc. made a major decision to invest in the construction of a comprehensive Physical Therapy Department located on the 4th floor of CHCB’s Buffalo facility, overlooking Benwood Ave.
As part of an ongoing vision to offer connected, collaborative services, conveniently located under one roof, CHCB Inc. Physical Therapy is fully equipped to service a wide population of patients including children, adults, pregnant women, elderly, and those that are physically disabled.
- Provided by Licensed Social Workers
- Therapy/Counseling for Depression, Anxiety, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Adjustment concerns, and other psychological disorders
- Grief, Anger, Domestic Violence, and Trauma Counseling
- Individual and Family Therapy
- Psychiatric and Substance Abuse assessment and referral
With the primary goal of providing compassionate quality care that helps patients reach their goals and restore quality of life; services include:
- Physical Therapy Assessment
- Physical Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Manual Techniques/Joint and Spinal Mobilization
- Weight Loss/Fitness Training
- Functional Work Capacity Evaluation
A sample of diagnoses treated include:
- Arthritis and Osteoarthritis
- Chronic & Acute Pain Management
- Difficulty Moving (e.g. neck, arms, legs)
- Difficulty Walking
- Joint Stiffness
- Low Back Pain & Sciatica
- Major Joint Replacements
- Musculoskeletal Injury (e.g. ACL, meniscus, rotator cuff)
- Muscle Pain and Spasms
- Neurological and Balance Impairments
- Neuropathy (e.g. nerve pain, numbness, tingling)
- Post-operative/ Surgical Recovery
- Sprains and Strains
- Vestibular Dysfunction (e.g. dizziness)